[C++-sig] Py++ module for code with protected operator=

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 20:47:24 CET 2010

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 9:15 PM, Maciej Sitarz <macieksitarz at wp.pl> wrote:
> On 20.03.2010 19:12, Roman Yakovenko wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 6:42 PM, Maciej Sitarz<macieksitarz at wp.pl>  wrote:
> The compile errors are still the same:
> generated.cpp:40:   instantiated from here
> test.h:6: error: 'JobPropertyWrapper& JobPropertyWrapper::operator=(const
> JobPropertyWrapper&)' is protected

Sorry, I missed the point in the initial post. The error has nothing
to do with generated code. You can define class with protected
operator=, but you will not be able to insert it into std::vector,
because it requires public operator=  .

I think, you will have to change your code.

--
Roman Yakovenko
C++ Python language binding