[C++-sig] Py++ - one header file including all project header files

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 08:52:54 CET 2010

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 9:38 AM, Maciej Sitarz <macieksitarz at wp.pl> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm attempting to create python module for CREAM Client API
> (http://grid.pd.infn.it/cream/).
>
> After reading Py++ "best practices" I tried to include all needed headers
> into one and then add it to Py++. But then the resulting .cpp file doesn't
> have any wrappers inside, only for one function which was declared directly
> in that one header file.
>
> What is possibly wrong in my approach?

Nothing, really.

Please take a look on the following document:
http://language-binding.net/pyplusplus/documentation/tutorials/module_builder/module_builder.html#declarations-customization
and let me know whether is makes sense to you.

If not come back and we will resolve the issue

--
Roman Yakovenko
C++ Python language binding