[C++-sig] Does Boost.Python consider this as "unsupported" (threading related)

Embhi Karuche embhi.karuche at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 21:30:48 CEST 2010

Hello

I have read the FAQ ( http://bit.ly/dl8j8o ) about
multi-threading/multi-interpretor support - but I don't quite
understand it. Please help me get clarified with it.
Suppose I have exposed a C++ class's member function using
Boost.Python. This function internally starts a Boost.Thread. Is this
kind of usage support by Boost.Python? Note that the Boost.Thread
itself is not being exposed to Python...

Here is a very simplified layout of the code:
http://codepad.org/YVlmvJW7

Thank you, and thanks for the great library... Boost.Python is really
like magic!