[C++-sig] reuse C++ classes that have been wrapped with SWIG

Marco Selinger marco.selinger at yahoo.de
Sat Jul 17 09:05:21 CEST 2010

Dear Ralf,
thank you for the links. Unfortunately I don't get the point. Where is the swig
interface defined? Where is the boost.python module defined?
What is the key idea how the two python wrappers are linked together?

If you or somebody else could briefly outline these steps in english text (not
only program code), I'd highly appreciate it.

Thanks
Marco