[C++-sig] Problems with virtualness and py++

Pertti Kellomäki pertti.kellomaki at tut.fi
Fri Sep 18 11:03:20 CEST 2009

I made some progress with the removing constness issue,
but now I'm having problems that seem to be related to
some kind of interaction between virtualness, function
transformation and return value policies.

The attached .hh and .pypp files illustrate the problem.
The transformation is applied correctly to a non-virtual
member function, but something goes wrong when the function
is virtual.
--
Pertti