[C++-sig] Py++ and protected destructors

Pertti Kellomäki pertti.kellomaki at tut.fi
Thu Sep 17 12:39:01 CEST 2009

Roman Yakovenko wrote:
> Okey. You should use "modify_type" function transformation with
> "remove_const" type traits function.

Thanks. This does not quite solve the problem, as remove_const
will turn "const A" to "A" but leave "A const &" as it is.

I modified remove_const to convert "A const &" to "A &" and it is
only a few lines. However, I'm not sure whether this really is the
semantics you want for remove const. Maybe I should create my own
function remove_const_ref and use that as a transformation instead?
--
Pertit