[C++-sig] Boost.Python: wrapping classes instead of functions???

troy d. straszheim troy at resophonic.com
Thu Sep 10 16:44:09 CEST 2009

David Roy wrote:

> and the profile was back to 54.0 seconds!!!
> Please could someone help me understand what's the difference and the
> mechanism underlying that?

Probably that you're not running the code that you think you are.  There
should be no difference between member function and free function in
this case, unless you're not telling us something.  Run python with the
-v option to be sure that the code you are running comes from where you
expect it to.

-t