[C++-sig] Trouble optimizing Boost.python integration

Gustavo Carneiro gjcarneiro at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 16:51:14 CEST 2009

2009/8/25 Dan Sanduleac <sanduleac.dan at gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to compare different python-C wrapping techniques to see which
> would be faster and also more suited to game development.

If your project does not use multiple inheritance, I may suggest you also
try with PyBindGen: http://code.google.com/p/pybindgen/

Yes, me being the pybindgen author, I am biased, but still...  I am curious
to comparisons of pybindgen performance to other python wrapping tools.

Regards,
--
Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
INESC Porto, Telecommunications and Multimedia Unit