[C++-sig] pyplusplus (pygccxml) bug: enumeration class

Christian Andreetta chrandr at binf.ku.dk
Thu Mar 19 16:17:07 CET 2009

Hi all!

Noob question: I'm not familiar with neither boost.python nor with the
python c-api, so I tried pyplusplus on a stl library I need to
interface from python (this library is quite a good example of
templating, casting and overloading, and I would rather avoid doing it
manually ;) )
Issue: running pyplusplus_gui, the button "generate code" returns the
error " 'enumeration_t' object has no attribute 'clone' ", which I
guess is a pygccxml issue in the enumeration_t(declaration_t) class.

The other gui actions ("generate py++ code" and "create xml") are
working seamlessly, so I guess that includes and dependencies are
satisfied and happy :)
boost.python should be correctly installed and built as well: no
problems with small class interfaces.

in case a test is needed:

1) check out the svn mocapy library from sourceforge: # svn co
https://mocapy.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mocapy .
2) run pyplusplus_gui on the top-level header "Mocapy/src/mocapy.h"

Thanks!
--
Christian