[C++-sig] [boost] [Python] GSoC and Python 3.0 Support

Niall Douglas s_sourceforge at nedprod.com
Sat Mar 14 12:28:32 CET 2009

On 13 Mar 2009 at 12:10, David Abrahams wrote:

> On Mar 13, 2009, at 11:19 AM, Stefan Seefeld <seefeld at sympatico.ca>
> wrote:
>
> > I'm willing to participate, in particular, if other folks such as
> >
> > David, I notice you already indicated support. Could we team up for
> > this ?
>
> Sure, I'd be glad to

Would it make sense if Dave acted as second as in "person we fall
back upon if the primaries can't figure it out?"

Mentoring would cost any of us at least five hours per week, and
definitely more than that some weeks and less other weeks. I'm just
very lucky that this summer I have that kind of time spare for the
first time in years.

Cheers,
Niall