[C++-sig] Boost.Python indexing suite version 2?

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 06:42:00 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 11:34 PM, troy d. straszheim<troy at resophonic.com> wrote:

> I suppose this is a good time to follow up on this old post, advertising the
> std_map_indexing_suite that Jakob and I put together:
>
>  http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.c%2B%2B/13642
>
> I'm wondering if the v2 interface supports what is listed there, and if not,
> is there interest in adding support?

Indexing suite V2 doesn't support some of them, but it should not be
to hard to extend it. I did it few times.

Today this indexing suite supports the following containers: vector,
deque, list, map, multimap, hash_map, set, hash_set.  It could be nice
to get support for the rest of containers too( queue, priority_queue,
stack, mutliset, hash_multiset, stack ).

I think, we can join the efforts and complete it.

--
Roman Yakovenko
C++ Python language binding