[C++-sig] [Py++] Missing struct

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 21:54:28 CET 2009

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 6:12 PM, Nikolaus Rath <Nikolaus at rath.org> wrote:
>> Can you create a small example, which reproduce the problem and send it to me?
>
> The attached file should reproduce the problem, but it needs the fuse
> headers to be installed (Debian/Ubuntu: libfuse-dev). Let me know if
> you don't have them/don't want to install them, then I'll come up with
> my own header instead.

Okey. That helped. The problem was in pygccxml - it didn't calculate
right a struct dependencies in case of variables. To be more specific,
fuse structs contains variables, which are pointers to functions and
pygccxml failed in this case.

I committed the fix. You will need to update pygccxml and Py++ projects.

I also attached the generated file.

--
Roman Yakovenko
C++ Python language binding