[C++-sig] [Py++] Missing struct

Nikolaus Rath Nikolaus at rath.org
Mon Dec 14 01:06:29 CET 2009

Roman Yakovenko <roman.yakovenko at gmail.com> writes:
>> Why is the fuse_file_info struct not translated into ctypes code?
>
> This is because Py++ tries to make some intelligent guess what to
> export. By default it exports all declarations found in the files in
> the same directory.
>
> I suggest you to use include/exclude functionality to  create the
> desired declarations set.

After looking into the API documentation and the example in
generate_code.py, I understand that I need to do something like this:

mb = ctypes_module_builder_t( [header_file], symbols_file, gccxml_cfg )
select_fn = lambda f: (check if f is the struct that I want)
mb.calldefs( select_fn ).include()

But I could not figure out what kind of argument the select_fn function
gets. Can you help me out again?

Thanks,

   -Nikolaus