[C++-sig] boost python in visual c++ 2008

glok_twen glok_twen at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 19:50:03 CEST 2009

thank you, got it working.

turns out visual studio actually had indeed automatically created a file
called "hello.pyd". i just hadn't been looking for it. so i copied that into
my Python25/DLLs/ directory.

then i needed to copy the boost_python dll itself (that i had built from the
actual boost code) into the windows/system32 directory and everything
worked.