[C++-sig] new to python; old to C++

Stefan Seefeld seefeld at sympatico.ca
Sat Nov 1 03:50:10 CET 2008

Alan Baljeu wrote:
> Surprisingly, I haven't seen a boost recommendation. That's probably just
> as well since I don't care much for template syntax.

boost.python is a C++ - Python language binding library. It allows a
very concise definition of what you want to export, and how (with what
policies).

> Manually... do you wrap many functions or classes, or only occasional ones?

I'm not sure I understand the question. You need to wrap all functions
and types that you wish to use from Python. Only you know what that
specifically means.

Regards,
       Stefan