[C++-sig] Global variables (standard C/C++ types)

pawell pablo_best at o2.pl
Tue Mar 11 01:34:09 CET 2008

Standard c/c++ types like int, double, bool, etc. When I try something like:
"scope().attr("a") = object(ptr(&some_bool_var));" I get from gcc:
"/usr/include/boost/python/object/make_instance.hpp:24: error: invalid
application of ‘sizeof’ to incomplete type"
I would like to use "a" variable like a standard Python's boolean type ( "a
= True" ).