[C++-sig] Embedded python, script has no effect

FoxMulder900 foxmulder900 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 20:45:13 CEST 2008

> Sounds very much like this exception is not the translation of a Python
> exception, but rather is being thrown by some ordinary C++ code.  Most
> debuggers will let you breakpoint on throw; you might try to find out
> where
>
> it's coming from.

Alright, i did a little debugging and I realized it is throwing the
following error:
boost::python::error_already_set at memory location
on this line:
boost::python::object main_module = boost::python::import("C:\Documents and
Settings\New user\Desktop\YEI3D\trunk\YEI3Dv2\pyYEI3D");

the std::invalid_argument error is coming from the next line:
boost::python::exec_file("C:\Documents and Settings\New
user\Desktop\YEI3D\trunk\YEI3Dv2\test.py");