[C++-sig] leaving out functions when exposing a class

FoxMulder900 foxmulder900 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 19:06:16 CEST 2008

Here is a better description of my problem...
I am working on a game using the OGRE graphics library, I have a
"GameObject" class that I want to expose to python so that it can be
scripted. The game object uses classes and functions from OGRE so I had to
add the OGRE includes to my jamroot file (the external ogre library gave me
no problems). However my class #incudes a few other classes, some of which
use a GUI library called Navi. So I added Navi to my jamroot file, and that
is where i am getting the unresolved externals. I know that it is finding
all the files it needs because there are many functions in Navi, and only 2
of them are unresolved. Like I said before I do not wish to directly access
Navi from script, however my understanding is that I still have to link it
since it is indirectly included by the class I do wish to wrap.  Kinda lost
on where to go next, any help would be much appreciated!