[C++-sig] copy.deepcopy of a vector, and the resulting error

Matthew Scouten matthew.scouten at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 18:09:19 CET 2008

If you are looking for agreement, you have mine. This seems like an obvious
good idea to me. Ideally, the person using my library should not have to
know what language I used to write it. Lacking deepcopy is an unacceptable
speed bump.

But I do have a few more questions,

1) This would be in the cvs only at first (I assume), so:
2) Will the latest cvs BP still be compatible with boost 1.34.1, or will I
need latest cvs for all of boost?

I need latest cvs for all of boost, that is a killer.

I would love to see this in BP, it will save me a lot of work.