[C++-sig] [py++] Problem: empty xml file created

Marcus Lindblom macke at yar.nu
Fri Dec 5 16:01:09 CET 2008

Marcus Lindblom wrote:

>> (I don't think the gccxml-call happens because of the call to the
>> ModuleBuilder at line 813, although I might be wrong?)
>
> Waitaminute. When I'm rerunning it now, the order makes more sense, and
> the cache-calls come up after the calls to ModuleBuilder. Probably the
> log-file merging of stdout and stderr was playing tricks on me.
>
> I'll look augmenting the ModuleBuilder call, just as you said. Sorry for
> the confusion. :-/

I've gotten it to work. :) Now I just have to try to make it parse
successfully, which it doesn't. :-/

How does gccxml work in compiler-work-alike mode?

I've built with VS9, and am going to compile the wrappers with VS9, so I
suppose I have to tell gccxml and the code to behave like that, with
defines and all? (Or should that happen automatically?)

Namely, I get some compile errors from gccxml on code that VS9 accepted,
so I'm trying to figure out how to approach the problem, before going
into specifics.

Cheers,
/Marcus