[C++-sig] gccxml

Gustavo Carneiro gjcarneiro at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 19:36:57 CET 2008

2008/12/2 Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com>

> 2008/12/2 Gustavo Carneiro <gjcarneiro at gmail.com>:

> in
> >>
> >> Switch to a debian based system:
> >>
> >>  $ sudo apt-get install gccxml
> >>
> >> Approx ~1min of time invested (+ time to write this email).
> >
> > Sure, but how current is this debian gccxml?  Is it a CVS snapshot, or
> the
> > years old official release that does not work well with pygccxml?
> >

> From:
> http://packages.debian.org/lenny/gccxml

> Package: gccxml (0.9.0+cvs20080525-1)
>
> I do not know if you call that /recent/ or not...

Goodie!  That should work with pygccxml 0.9.5, in theory.  And to my
surprise Ubuntu 8.04 now has that same snapshot as well.

Kids these days have it too easy... :P

Unfortunately Debian/Ubuntu have no pygccxml package, what a shame! :-(

--
Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
INESC Porto, Telecommunications and Multimedia Unit