[C++-sig] gccxml

Alan Baljeu alanbaljeu at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 17:14:34 CET 2008

I would make a contribution to some projects.  GCC-XML is not one of them, seeing how it's not even worth my effort to try to install and configure this stuff.  If I were involved with these packages, I would make it easy for others to get involved.  As it isn't easy I'm going to look elsewhere.

 Alan Baljeu