[C++-sig] gccxml

Alan Baljeu alanbaljeu at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 16:26:21 CET 2008

This is getting out of hand :-(

All I wanted to do was parse some simple C++ function declarations to generate a corresponding py-callable wrapper.  To do this I need to get pygccxml.  Then I need gccxml to use pygccxml.  To get that I need WinCVS or some equivalent (which version, and learn how CVS works) or Cygwin.  Then I need to choose the preferred version of gccxml.  And then I need to obtain CMake to install it?

I think I'd rather just do my own thing, except that C++ is so warty it's difficult to come up with anything reasonable that will serve the purpose.

Alan Baljeu