[C++-sig] projects using boost::python

Michael Brickenstein brickenstein at mfo.de
Mon Apr 21 08:25:26 CEST 2008

Hi!
I have an additional project using BOOST::python.

PolyBoRi: http://polybori.sourceforge.net/

The core of PolyBoRi is a C++ library, which provides high-level data
types for Boolean polynomials and monomials, exponent vectors, as well
as for the underlying polynomial rings and subsets of the powerset of
the Boolean variables. As a unique approach, binary decision diagrams
are used as internal storage type for polynomial structures. On top of
this C++-library we provide a Python interface. This allows parsing of
complex polynomial systems, as well as sophisticated and extendable
strategies for Gröbner basis computation.
Boost::python has helped us to create this interface in a very clean
way.

Best regards,
Michael Brickenstein