[C++-sig] [patch] signatures/docstrings formatting

Hans Meine hans_meine at gmx.net
Fri Sep 14 12:41:21 CEST 2007

On Donnerstag 13 September 2007, Nikolay Mladenov wrote:
> And so does the pydoc.html.document output ...
> Do you have any other possible epydoc fixes which don't mess the
> standard docs that much?

I have no boost CVS at hand and can only guess from reading the code, but what
about addint two \n\n also in the second part, like this:

         if(len(_doc))
-            _doc += "\n    "+str(reinterpret_cast<const
char*>(detail::cpp_signature_tag));
+            _doc += "\n\n  "+str(reinterpret_cast<const
char*>(detail::cpp_signature_tag));

That should make reST interpret it as an indented quotation IIRC.  (It is just
important that the indentation is not within a paragraph.)  I once sent a
similar patch which first checked whether the user-defined doc already
contained a trailing \n, in order to prevent multiple empty lines.

--
Ciao, /  /                                                    .o.