[C++-sig] signature indentation breaks epydoc

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 21:37:01 CEST 2007

Nikolay Mladenov has implemented automatic generation of pythonic signatures. For example:

    fact(...)
        fact( (int)n) -> int : compute the factorial
        C++ signature:
            unsigned long fact(unsigned long)

We are planning to commit the changes next week. I don't know how this plays with epydoc. If someone is interested to try this out early, the code to be committed is here (base on svn head from this morning PDT):

http://cci.lbl.gov/~rwgk/tmp/boost_39153M.tar.gz

For related docs start here:

http://cci.lbl.gov/~rwgk/shortcuts/boost_hot/libs/python/doc/news.html

Ralf