[C++-sig] Header error in boost/python/object/make_holder?

Thomas Hauk thauk at novuscom.net
Mon Oct 15 23:47:31 CEST 2007

On Oct 15, 2007, at 12:43 PM, David Abrahams wrote:
> 9 times out of 10, preparing a minimal example reveals the actual
> problem to the person asking the question ;-)

Speaking of which, and I'm changing the subject rather selfishly, but
I still haven't had an answer about what the bindings to:

	struct Foo
	{
		unsigned char data[4];
	};

should be... and I don't think that type of question to this
newsgroup gets any more minimal than that. :)

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use
regular expressions."  Now they have two problems.
   --Jamie Zawinski, in comp.lang.emacs