[C++-sig] R: Re: R: Re: Boost.Python type registry

jumpjoe at fastwebnet.it jumpjoe at fastwebnet.it
Fri Oct 5 15:23:46 CEST 2007

>I think that you can search the registry for entry with m_class_object
>that matches
>your PyObject's type or search the lvalue_chain(s) for a converter that
>returns !=0.
>But there is no api for that so far.

This is another interesting approach, but after a few tries, I discovered the
registry is really hard to get by, as it is a static variable defined in a
"hidden" function in an anonymous namespace in the registry.cpp file.
Any suggestions on how to extract it? As an "extern" of some kind?

Cheers,
Giovanni Beltrame