[C++-sig] Auto-Linking to Boost.Python

Lucy Devlin lucy.devlin at hotmail.co.uk
Mon May 14 16:51:51 CEST 2007

Hi Everyone,I've noticed that the auto-linking in VC7.1 is trying to link me against boost_python-vc71-mt-gd-1_34.lib rather than boost_python-vc71-mt-gyd-1_34.lib (note the extra 'y') even though I have BOOST_DEBUG_PYTHON defined in my project. Is this right or am I doing something wrong? I built the actual boost_python-vc71-mt-gyd-1_34.lib (and DLL) without any problems, it's just linking to this library that's going wrong for me.Obviously I am using Boost 1.34 ;-)Regards and many thanks,L