[C++-sig] Using py++ GCCXML error (type definition ?)

Coockie_jr achille.talon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 14:43:52 CEST 2007

Hi!
I've trying to use py++ for my project, it seems like a great tool but I
feel a bit lost and I need your help !

I've installed gccxml,pygccxml, boost, python and py++ in their latest
version but I'm having problems when it comes to use py++ ( gui ) on my
project files!

I'm currently testing it on very simple declaration files (no templates ..,
only simple functions) but I'm having gccxml errors during the code
generation.

"Error occured while running GCC-XML: C:/projet/include/Address.h:11: error:
syntax  error before `&' token"

And here is the Address.h's 11th line :

Address(Inet& ip,unsigned short port);

The problem obliviously seems to be the Inet type (which is defined in an
other .h file in the same directory as Address.h)  that GCCXML doesn't
recognize. But I don't know how to solve this problem.
If I comment this line py++ works great.

Being completely noob in boost.pyhton and py++ and afraid i'm missing an
important step. :(
Is this the case ?

Thank you and sorry for my simple English ...