[C++-sig] bgl Python on Mac OS X

Gazihan Alankus gazihan at cse.wustl.edu
Thu Jun 14 18:46:46 CEST 2007

I've had the exact same problem when trying to build my own simple library
that's using Boost.Python. I remember realizing that the problem was I
didn't follow the steps here and the boost.jam pages that it refers to:
http://www.boost.org/libs/python/doc/building.html

And I vaguely remember that the solution involved getting a user-config.jam
created in my home directory with this content:

# Boost.Build Configuration
# Automatically generated by Boost configure

# Compiler configuration
using gcc ;

# Python configuration
using python : 2.4 : /usr ;

You probably just need to configure boost.jam right.

Hope this helps.

-Gazi