[C++-sig] boost-python on mac: getting started

Mark Ivey zovirl1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 28 20:45:16 CET 2007

I have an iBook & python 2.4.  When I compiled boost python 1.33.1, I
used this:

bjam --with-python -sPYTHON_VERSION=2.4 -sPYTHON_ROOT=/Library/
Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.4

And I think I might have been running that from the top-level dir of
boost (i.e. *not* in libs/python/build) but I'm not positive about that.

-Mark Ivey-