[C++-sig] Py++ generated code

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 16:23:31 CET 2007

On 1/16/07, Alexander Eisenhuth <newsuser at stacom-software.de> wrote:
> What I did, was trying to evaluate py++. Therefor I used pyplusplus_gui.pyw and
> inserted the header to wrap, the include path and the gccxml - Exe.
>
> The I pressed "generate code"
>
> I tried to compile this code in Visual Studio 6. The compiler couldn't find the
> header "__array_1.pypp.hpp".
>
> Where can I find the header ?

The short answer you can not find it, because it does not exist. The long answer
is that I did not think about this use case. I can suggest 2 work around's:
1. You can use the file I attached
2. You can the GUI to generate Py++ code. In this case the file,
__array_1.pypp.hpp, will be generated in the same directory as the
main source file

> Did I miss something to install?

No. This is just plain bug.

> Am I doing nonsense?

No. I build the GUI to server slightly different purpose. I will
correct this error.

--
Roman Yakovenko
C++ Python language binding