[C++-sig] passing wrapped c++ objects to boost wrapped function

Kim Branson kim.branson at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 4 22:00:12 CET 2007

On Jan 4, 2007, at 12:40 PM, Roman Yakovenko wrote:

> On 1/4/07, Kim Branson <kim.branson at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all
>>
>> heres the complete minimal example.
>
> It is not complete, neither minimal.

Sorry. What was i missing out?

> But it already contains some useful information - you are using Unix
> like operating
> system, right?

The final app will need to run on Linux, Windows and OSX. At the
moment i'm developing under osx 10.4 using python 2.4.
We have versions of the  C++ library OEChem for linux, windows and
osx with python bindings.

Is there a dl module for osx?  I found some mailing list threads that
would suggest not,

thank you

Kim