[C++-sig] [boost][python2.5] "with" support

Alex Mohr amohr at pixar.com
Wed Sep 27 01:44:50 CEST 2006

What sort of support are you looking for?  You can certainly def() those
methods on your wrapped classes easily with no changes to bpl.  Are you
thinking that one might want some sort of mapping from C++
constructors/destructors to these methods?  I don't see a way that that
would work off the top of my head.

Alex