[C++-sig] Another problem with split_module

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 10:51:00 CEST 2006

On 9/26/06, Ganssauge, Gottfried <Gottfried.Ganssauge at haufe.de> wrote:
> Hi Roman,
>
> as you may remember I'm generating function wrappers for functions
> expecting pointers to callback functions along with an instance pointer
> of type void.
> How do I make sure these wrappers are generated to the same file as the
> registration of the wrapper?

The short answer is: you can not.
The long answer: I made some refactoring in order to introduce the
"register opaque type"
functionality and it should be very easy to implement what you want to do.

I will let you know when this functionality will be ready ( 3 -4  days ).

--
Roman Yakovenko
C++ Python language binding