[C++-sig] Problems Compiling Boost.Python w/ Indexing Suite v2

Lakin Wecker lakin.wecker at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 18:44:03 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I've been having problems getting boost.python from CVS with the v2
indexing suite.  I used the instructions from here:
http://www.boost.org/more/getting_started.html#CVS To get boost.python
from cvs.  Then I used the instructions from here:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/c++-sig/2003-October/005802.html to
switch to v2 of the indexing suite.  Finally, I used
http://www.boost.org/libs/python/doc/building.html as instructions to
build boost.python.  Specifically, I executed "bjam -sTOOLS=gcc test"
from the libs/python/test directory.

The following is the log of the output from the above build command:
http://lakin.weckers.net/v2_log.txt

I'm running Ubuntu 6.06, which has g++ (GCC) 4.0.3 (Ubuntu 4.0.3-1ubuntu5)

Thanks in advance,

Lakin