[C++-sig] New Patch for opaque_pointer_converter

David Abrahams dave at boost-consulting.com
Tue Sep 12 14:20:12 CEST 2006

"Ganssauge, Gottfried" <Gottfried.Ganssauge at haufe.de> writes:

> [...]

Why not?

Anyway, I'm under a bit of pressure and I don't have time to merge
your patches right now.  If you don't want CVS access yourself and you
can't find anyone else to merge them, please stick them in the patches
tracker at SF so they'll be there when I _do_ find the time.

Thanks,

www.boost-consulting.com