[C++-sig] Py++ wrapper generation and docstrings

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 08:09:36 CEST 2006

On 9/4/06, Gottfried Ganßauge <ganssauge at gmx.de> wrote:
> Don't get me wrong, I don't want you to do my job - in principle it
> already works using the generator module I posted.

There is an ongoing discussion about improving Py++ usability by
introducing DSL.
Problem definition:
http://www.language-binding.net/pyplusplus/peps/dsl_challenge.html
Wiki page:
https://realityforge.vrsource.org/view/PyppApi/DslDiscussion

So, I would like to see how you use Py++. It will help me to make it better.

> What I wanted to achieve is interoperability with Py++'s infrastructure
> (I figure I'm sharing goals with the pypp project here ...)
>
> Please see test1* attachments.
> What I have is:
>         test1_bindings.cpp are generated
> What I want is: