[C++-sig] Template Functions

Nicolas Tessore Tessore at stud.uni-heidelberg.de
Sun Oct 22 18:25:14 CEST 2006

Roman Yakovenko wrote:
> Can you contribute such description to the problem? I will integrate it.
> The problem is that I think too "low level" and English is not my
> native language.

I will try to come up with those, I cannot promise anything though, I am
really loaded with work.

> Not at all. I found a nice installer for boost libraries here
> http://boost-consulting.com/download.html
>
> I started to work on "single click" installer for gccxml, pygccxml and Py++.
> It could be nice if I will be able to add to it Boost.Python + its dependencies
> libraries. This installer will create a real "solution" for C++ Python bindings.
>
> I am aware of the nightmare user should pass. I am looking for cross platform
> installer with simple syntax. Any help or recommendation is welcome.

I'm afraid I have no solution either. The only installer I worked with
is NSIS - but it is Win32. I think I heard of a port, but I am not sure.

It's amazing how much Py++ improved already, I'm sure you can overcome
all those small obstacles as well.

N.