[C++-sig] Multiple modules in a file

David Sveningsson ext at sidvind.com
Tue Nov 28 13:08:55 CET 2006

Hi, I am quite new at extending python with c++. I am using the boost
libraries on gnu/linux. I have many classes (with inheritance) that I
would like to expose to python. Is there some way to have many python
modules in one file?

Like, core.so contains a string class and a memory class. I tried just
compiling everything as a shared library and importing into python with
"import core.string" but then I get the error "ImportError: dynamic
module does not define init function (initcore)"

Im not really sure what that means.