[C++-sig] boost::python + epydoc

Stefan Seefeld seefeld at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 16 15:28:28 CET 2006

Neal Becker wrote:
> Stefan Seefeld wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> Strange, this doesn't work here.  I tried exactly the same example (except I named the module test).
> It says:
>  PYTHONPATH=../blue.x86_64 epydoc -v test1

Hmm, may be the fact that you are running in 64-bit mode has an impact ? What if you try
compiling the code with -m32 ? (and use an appropriate version of python / epydoc) ?

Just a shot in the dark...

> | File ??, in test1.function
> |   Warning: Improper paragraph indentation.

Ah, well, if docutils can't parse the string properly it's no wonder the translation to html
doesn't work. :-)

Regards,
		Stefan