[C++-sig] Default arguments in pyplusplus

Niall Douglas s_sourceforge at nedprod.com
Sun Jun 18 16:38:23 CEST 2006

Hmm, pyplusplus doesn't tell BPL about default arguments at all!
Surely it should output BOOST_PYTHON_MEMBER_FUNCTION_OVERLOADS() for
each overloaded function?

Needless to say, the TnFOX python bindings won't work without default
arguments working :(

I did try adding this on my own, but it's complex. I'm afraid the
class hierarchy in pyplusplus is fairly complex, complex enough that
without a debugger it's hard to modify. So I'll have to leave it to
you Roman!

Cheers,
Niall