[C++-sig] Overloading & keyword args bug?

Alex Mohr amohr at pixar.com
Mon Jun 12 19:41:21 CEST 2006

> Broken compiler code generation?  The enclosed works for me without
> errors.  Got a stack backtrace?

Interesting.  Thanks for looking at it, David.

The stack from gdb is bogus (2 empty frames).  This is with gcc 4.0.1 on
linux.   I'll try with 4.0.1 on OSX and see if it's any different.
We're supposed to upgrade to 4.0.3 this week, I think.  I'll try that
when I can.

Anyone else out there with who's willing to try this?  I'm particularly
interested to confirm/deny with another gcc 4.0.x user.

Alex