[C++-sig] Patch implementing void * support

Niall Douglas s_sourceforge at nedprod.com
Wed Feb 8 18:25:21 CET 2006

On 26 Jan 2006 at 15:03, David Abrahams wrote:

> Your patch must pass the Boost.Python test suite against the CVS in
> order to be accepted.

I have tried repeatedly to get Boost from CVS during the last few
days. Sourceforge says it rejects access to /cvsroot/boost for user
anonymous. I have other CVS repositories on sourceforge working so I
give up - I hate CVS anyway, it has never worked satisfactorily for
me.

If someone else wants to apply the patch to CVS and submit please
feel free. Otherwise this patch is dead until the next release of
Boost when I'll try again.

Cheers,
Niall