[C++-sig] pyplusplus tutorials & GUI wizard

Matthias Baas baas at ira.uka.de
Tue Feb 7 10:09:04 CET 2006

Roman Yakovenko wrote:

>> ok, I'll wait until the bug is fixed before I go on with my filtering
>> attempts...
>
> May be you missed my previuos letter or I was unclear, but I fixed
> "filter" bug and provided explanation how you can use filter.

I saw the mail, but after I updated from cvs I still got the same
behavior as above, i.e. my filter still returns False on all class
methods but the methods are included in the output nevertheless, so I
was under the impression that the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
What exactly is/was the bug you were referring to? (maybe we have
different understandings of what the bug actually is...)

- Matthias -