[C++-sig] Opportunities at Naughty Dog...

TJ Summers tj_summers at naughtydog.com
Wed Feb 1 00:10:37 CET 2006

Hello Hamilton-

My name is T.J. Summers and I am the recruiter at Naughty Dog in Santa
Monica, CA. Naughty Dog is owned by Sony Computer Entertainment of America
and is developer of the Jak and Daxter franchise.

The reason for my email is that I want to ask if you might be interested in
hearing about job opportunities at Naughty Dog. We are actively hiring
talented programmer/engineers as we are currently ramping up on our new
Playstation 3 game and engine development teams. I have listed the top
priority positions at Naughty Dog.

*	Senior Tools Programmer for GAME team and ENGINE team
*	Senior Renderer Programmer for GAME team
*	Senior Game Programmers (either Senior Renderer Programmers,
Assembler Programmers, or Generalists for ENGINE development)
*	Gameplay Programmers
*	Senior Audio Programmer

Please let me know when we can schedule a time to discuss.

Regards,
T.J. Summers

Naughty Dog
1601 Cloverfield Blvd.