[C++-sig] Py++: Excluding Header files

Anand, Kumar kanand at qualcomm.com
Fri Dec 15 23:45:42 CET 2006

I am trying to generate boost python bindings for a class in a header
file. This header file includes other headers (some in the same dir and
some in different dir). It seems gcc-xml is trying to parse a class (see
below) defined in one of the external header files and complains:
Class A
   Union
    }messages;
};

pygccxml.parser.source_reader.gccxml_runtime_error_t: Error occured
while running GCC-XML
error: semicolon  missing after struct declaration
error: namespace-scope anonymous aggregates must be static
internal compiler error: Segmentation  fault

When I create the module builder, is there a way I can specify it not to
parse any of the included headers as I don't need boost python bindings
for them? Also any idea why above error is happening?

Thanks
Kumar