[C++-sig] Boost.Python windows auto-linking

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 08:11:32 CET 2006

On 12/7/06, David Abrahams <dave at boost-consulting.com> wrote:

> Boost's CVS HEAD now contains support for the auto-linking feature provided
> by most windows compilers (e.g. Visual C++).  I'm very eager to hear
> whether it works for people ...

I tried but it did not work for me :-(. It could be my fault, I don't use bjam.
For some reason the lib file libboost_python-vc71-mt-1_35.lib was not created
( Well may be it do was created I just did not find it ) and linker
failed. When I renamed
libboost_python.lib file, from the bin-stage directory, than my tests
started to work.

Ideas?

--
Roman Yakovenko