[C++-sig] Calling list.__len__() from C++ causes crash with >= 100 elements

Geoffrey French gsculpt at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 8 22:42:02 CEST 2006

I tried to code the smallest module to demonstrate the problem. I
presented it as a module so
that people could get it working and running easily, to aid any
debugging that might have been
done.
Sorry if I got the balance between too much code and too little, somewhat off.

Regards

Geoffrey French

"Geoffrey French" <gsculpt at
googlemail.com<http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/c++-sig>>